Mental Health Treatment in California
Finding the right mental health treatment resources to overcome mental illness is crucial. A recovery center must be accredited and offer evidence-based methods of treatment that are personalized for each individual. At Montare Behavioral Health, we believe in the potential of each member that enters our facility.
With the right resources and care, you or a loved one can live a life of growth and fulfillment. Inside of each person is a strong champion waiting to be called upon and nurtured. Are you ready to awaken the strength inside of you that’s always been there?
What is Mental Health?
Mental health disorders are conditions that cause changes in emotion, thinking or behavior (or a combination of these). Mental health disorders or illnesses result in problems functioning in social, work or family activities. It is not possible to live a happy or fulfilling life without addressing self-care and mental well-being.
Just like our physical health, we must pay attention to what we feed our minds. For example, it’s a well-known truth that exercise is crucial to living a healthy life. In that same way, our inner well-being must be taken care of whether that be through self-care habits, therapy, mindfulness, or all of the above.
There are a countless amount of different mental health conditions that affect millions of individuals in different ways. That’s why personalizing each treatment plan is a crucial component to success. We treat a wide range of mental health disorders such as:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Eating Disorders
Levels of Care for Mental Health Treatment
There are varying levels of care depending on the severity of the mental health disorder, as well as the individual’s unique needs. A higher level of care may be necessary if the individual has an unstable home environment or is prone to harmful triggers. In other cases, a few scheduled treatment sessions at our recovery center may be the most effective solution. Our caring mental health specialists will help create a plan that’s tailored specifically for you.
Inpatient treatment, otherwise known as residential treatment, is the highest level of care we offer. In residential treatment, members are required to reside at our facility during the entire treatment plan. We’ll provide accommodation, food, full access to amenities, and a structured schedule each day.
One of the main advantages of residential treatment is that members receive 24/7 care and support. It’s a trigger-free environment that allows the recovering individual to fully focus on themselves. Inpatient treatment is generally necessary for those who:
- Have thoughts, moods, feelings, and behaviors that are out of control
- Pose a danger to themselves or others
- Experience psychosis such as hallucinations or delusions
- Lack of habits centered around self-care
- Have a severe mental health disorder
Outpatient services offer a wide range of options, from one treatment session a week to five sessions if that’s what’s necessary. Rather than live at our recovery center, individuals will travel to us to receive treatment and then return home after. Outpatient programs are also used as a step-down form of treatment after completing a more intensive level of care.
This type of treatment can also be ideal for mild mental health disorders or those with a stable home environment. Outpatient treatment provides high-quality care with evidence-based therapies, but with more flexibility.
The Key to Successful Recovery: Evidence-Based Therapies
Treatment plans at our recovery center are based on the combination of evidence-based therapies and methods. Overcoming mental illness requires the individual to consciously work through each obstacle. Working through each obstacle means addressing the problems in the individual’s life caused by mental illness.
This can be overthinking and social anxiety or it can be the lack of being able to control temper. Mental illness affects people in all kinds of different ways and our job is to personalize each form of therapy so that it helps you best.
Some of the key forms of therapy we offer include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – CBT is centered around the use of behavioral therapies to discuss thoughts and feelings. The goal of CBT is to lessen and eliminate negative thinking patterns that lead to undesired feelings and habits.
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT) – TF-CBT is a form of cognitive-behavioral therapy that addresses the specific emotional and mental health needs of individuals who are struggling to overcome the effects of trauma. Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy can help to resolve trauma as a result of abuse, violence, grief, and many more traumatizing events.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) – The main aspects of DBT are to educate individuals on how to live in the present, develop healthy coping mechanisms, regulate emotions, and improve relationships with those around them.
We also offer accompanying treatment resources such as:
- Mindful Meditation
- Physical Fitness
- Nutritional Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Holistic Therapy – Art and Music Therapy
Reach Out To Us Today: A Better You Awaits!
Our goal is to help you heal, develop healthy coping mechanisms, decrease the symptoms related to your mental health disorder, and find a new sense of fulfillment. Through a personalized treatment plan, we’ll help you overcome mental illness and regain control of your life. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us here. We’re waiting for your call!