Mental Health Disorder Treatment
Finding the best mental health treatment support for a mental disorder is crucial. A mental health rehabilitation center must be accredited and offer evidence-based practices of treatments customized for each patient. Our treatment staff at Montare Behavioral Health treats each patient with special individual care to ensure immediate support.
With the right support and care, those suffering from a mental health disorder can get back to living a life of fulfillment and growth. Read on to understand mental health and mental health treatment programs provided by Montare Behavioral Health.
What is Mental Health?
Mental health disorders are conditions that create changes in thinking, behavior, emotions, or a combination.
Mental health disorders create issues functioning at work, with family and friends, social situations, or relationships. It is impossible to live a fulfilling life without receiving mental health disorder treatment.
Similar to physical health, mental health is just as essential to observe and treat where needed. It is well known that exercise is critical to being healthy, but it’s just important to take care of the mind as it is the body.
Conditions Treated at Montare Behavioral Health
Countless different mental health conditions affect millions of people in various ways. This is why personalizing each therapy program is a vital component to success. Montare Behavioral Health treats a wide range of mental health disorders which include:
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Levels of Care for Mental Health Treatment at Montare Behavioral Health
There are many levels of care, each administered on the mental health disorder’s severity and uniqueness. A high-level care could be required if the patient has an unstable living environment or is prone to hazardous triggers. In some scenarios, a few scheduled treatment sessions at our treatment center aren’t an effective solution. Our caring mental health treatment professionals can create a plan that is customer-specific to your needs.
Therapy Programs Offered at Montare Behavioral Health
- Individual psychotherapy– Individual psychotherapy for a mental health disorder is a form of treatment for patients who talk about their reflections and thoughts with a psychotherapist. Individual psychotherapy for a mental health disorder focuses on all of the patient’s individual needs. Here at Montare Behavioral Health, we can help treat all mental health disorders.
- Group therapy– Group therapy for mental health disorders is a counseling session where patients or more are grouped and supervised by a licensed therapist. Usually, the group consists of more than five but less than 20. In most cases, numerous people are going through the same situation as other group members; therefore, speaking about their mental health disorders can help people know they’re not alone.
- Family therapy– Family therapy is a form of psychotherapy that focuses on building and sustaining healthy family relationships. Family therapy encourages understanding and working together to solve problems. Family members learn how to express their needs and support each other.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy– Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) is a form of psychotherapy that is structured and initiated by a psychotherapist. CBT allows patients to become aware of negative thinking and is a standard treatment for mental health disorders.
- Equine therapy– Equine therapy incorporates treatments that usually involve horses to help improve patients’ mental and physical health.
- Dialectical behavioral therapy– Dialectical behavioral therapy is the therapy method that focuses mostly on changing harmful behaviors, developing coping skills, and improving social communications.
- Holistic healing– Holistic healing is a treatment form that focuses on treating the whole patient rather than just the disorder. Holistic treatment treats the whole patient by identifying and developing mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual issues within their mind, body, and soul.
- Meditation– Meditation is a holistic practice where patients focus and calm the mind. There are several forms of meditation practices like guided meditation, which is when you focus on mental images in your mind that provide comfort.
- Art therapy– Like many definitions, the best way to describe art therapy is to think about making art to enhance your mindset. While counseling is crucial for mental health treatment, combining art therapy can also provide many therapeutic benefits.
- Music therapy– Music therapy has been quickly growing due to the demand to utilize holistic treatment forms for mental health disorders. Expressive arts therapy has shown to enhance many mental health conditions dramatically. It can also help improve a patient’s overall quality of life.
Mental Health Treatment Programs Offered at Montare Behavioral Health
- Inpatient treatment therapy for mental health– For those who are living with a mental health disorder, inpatient treatment is exceptionally beneficial. Due to mental health being prevalent, the demand for treatment has increased exponentially. The goal of an inpatient treatment center for mental health disorders is very different from how it was years ago. Psychiatric hospitals would exist only to lock people away with mental health disorders from the rest of society that were perceived as usual.
- Outpatient treatment for mental health– A lower step is an intensive outpatient program. Some patients will enter this stage of therapy fresh out of inpatient treatment. In comparison, others will complete a partial hospital program and still require more treatment. An intensive outpatient program only requires roughly 3 hours per day of treatment, allowing more freedom for your personal life.
- Mental health treatment for seniors– Mental health disorders amongst seniors can range from enduring daily challenges of getting older to living with undesired brain changes. As people get older, psychological and neurological changes can become life-altering. Analysis stayed that roughly 15% of seniors suffer from a mental health disorder. In comparison, roughly 7% of those in this age group receive disability for neurological and psychiatric disorders.
- Mental health treatment for young adults– Young adults must seek out treatment for their mental health disorders to help prevent severe consequences like suicide. There are far too many young adults who have died due to untreated mental health disorders, and the mission is to stop that.
- Mental health treatment for women– Women who are affected by mental health disorders are usually reluctant to get help. Seeking treatment feels daunting and the fight against mental illness in the healthcare industry is evident. Diagnosing severe conditions like depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, and schizophrenia are some of the main conditions that require proper diagnosis. The stigma attached to mental health disorders should not keep people, especially women, from getting treatment.
- Professionals program– Usually, a professional in the working field will conceal their illness because of the capacity to maintain life’s obligations, especially with associates and clients. These functioning mentally ill victims will brush off receiving help, preventing themselves from getting the treatment needed. The longer a working professional neglects a mental health disorder, the worse it can grow.
Conditions Treated at Montare Behavioral Health
- Depression treatment– Depression is a mood disorder that harms how people think, feel, and act. Depression impacts the ones suffering in their environment, situations, and personal relationships. Depression is more common than people think, and treatment is usually needed to manage this condition.
- Anxiety treatment– Anxiety is prevalent for most people to experience. Anxiety makes people feel nervous, stress, and restless. Anxiety disorder is more severe and causes both emotional and physical stress that interferes with people’s daily lives. If left untreated, anxiety symptoms could prevent people from engaging in social situations, disrupt work, and prevent them from participating in hobbies.
- Bipolar disorder treatment– People with bipolar disorder will find that their symptoms worsen over time. Bipolar disorders carry a heightened risk of suicide. People who have bipolar disorder must seek professional treatment to get help. Bipolar disorder is a brain disorder that severely impacts a person’s attitude, behavior, mood, activity levels, and energy.
- Borderline personality disorder treatment– Borderline personality disorder is a complex and severe mental illness, usually amongst adults between 18 and 35. A borderline personality disorder is distinguished by ongoing patterns of self-image, varying moods, and behavior. The mood it can create is passivity, instability, fear of being alone, and poor self-image are common borderline personality disorder symptoms.
- Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Treatment– Schizoaffective disorder is a severe and chronic mental health disorder that shares schizophrenia-like delusions and mood disorder symptoms like depression. People suffering from schizoaffective disorder are usually misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder or schizophrenia due to how many symptoms are shared.
- PTSD and trauma treatment– Trauma is an emotional and psychological response to an experience that is distressing. Traumatic events are dangerous, scary, disturbing, and shocking. These experiences can be natural like an earthquake and can also be caused by others like an assault, attack, crime, or car accident. Trauma treatment is usually the only way to surpass it.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) treatment– People with obsessive-compulsive disorder have symptoms of compulsions, obsessions, or a combination of both. Obsessive-compulsive disorder symptoms will usually interfere with life, including school, work, and personal relationships. Obsessions are defined as urges, repeated thoughts, or mental images. Compulsions are defined as repetitive behavior that creates an urge to respond to an obsessive thought.
- Eating disorder treatment– Eating disorders are severe, and often, fatal sickness is associated with severe changes in eating behaviors and related emotions and thoughts. A professional treatment plan is usually the only way somebody can overcome an eating disorder.
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) – Attention deficit hyperactive disorder, known as ADHD, is common amongst teenagers and adults. It is defined by an inability to concentrate, being easily distracted, and struggling to stay on task. ADHD can also include hyperactivity, particularly in children and young adults. The hyperactive element is what separates ADHD from attention deficit disorder. Although they are closely associated and used conversely, they are different and are usually misdiagnosed. The causes of ADHD are still unclear, but treatments range from psychotherapy to medication.
Get Treatment for Your Mental Health Disorder
When it comes to choosing the best mental health treatment facility, there are many things to consider. Montare Behavioral Health provides numerous mental health disorder treatment and resources.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a mental health disorder, know that Montare Behavioral Health can help. Because various mental conditions affect everyone differently, we create customized treatment plans to satisfy our patient’s needs, and has proven to produce successful recovery results.
Montare Behavioral Health has put measures to help people suffering from mental health illness and co-occurring disorders receive the help they need. Contact us today and allow Montare Behavioral Health to treat those life-altering mental health and co-occurring disorders for good.