Mental Health Careers at Montare Behavioral Health
At Montare Behavioral Health, we understand the importance of a dedicated and skilled team to provide top-notch care to our patients. That’s why we’re currently offering exciting mental health careers in California and Arizona as well as some remote options. Our goal is to continue helping more people. That starts by growing our team and hiring individuals who are passionate about building a career in this field. If you’re interested in joining our team, click the link below to learn more about our current job opportunities.
At Montare Behavioral Health, we pay well and provide evaluations, opportunities for advancement, and annual merit pay increases. Many positions also offer a hire-on bonus. Our refer-a-friend plan also incentivizes you to share our company with your friends.
We also understand the importance of taking care of our team. This is why we offer comprehensive employee benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Paid Time Off: We understand the importance of taking time off to rest and recharge. So, we offer paid time off for all of our employees.
- Vacation: You begin accruing annual leave after 90 days of employment. All employees receive vacation benefits and accrue time off based on hours worked up to 10 days per year based on a 40 hr work week. 6 designated holidays are also a paid benefit.
- Sick Time: You begin accruing annual leave on day one of employment. All employees receive sick leave benefits and accrue time off based on hours worked. Employees may use up to 6 days per year, and accruals are capped at 72 hrs.
- Direct Deposit: Bi-weekly paychecks are automatically deposited in your bank account.
We Care About Your Well-Being
At Montare Behavioral Health, we understand that our employees’ well-being is vital to the success of our organization. We are committed to providing a positive work environment for all our team members and strive to create a culture of teamwork and collaboration. How we take care of our employees well-being includes:
- Employee Assistance Program: This voluntary, confidential assessment and referral service is designed to assist employees and their families in handling personal and work-related problems.
- Continuing Education: Montare Behavioral Health supports the professional development of its staff. We provide financial assistance for workshops, conferences, seminars, and other continuing education courses or programs.
- Health Insurance: We offer a variety of medical plans, including HMO plans through Kaiser & Anthem Blue Cross, with the company covering the EE by 85%, We also provide dental and vision insurance through Delta Dental and Anthem Blue Cross.
- PTO: Paid time vacation, sick time, holiday and floating holiday pay.
- Short-Term Disability: Montare Behavioral Health provides all benefits-eligible employees with Short-Term Disability insurance through UNUM. The plan offers up to 70% salary replacement up to a maximum benefit of $2,000 per week after a 7-day elimination period if you become disabled and unable to work.
- Group Disability: Montare Behavioral Health offers voluntary Group Disability Insurance to supplement the company-supplied Short-Term Disability insurance.
Plan Your Future
- Supplemental Life Insurance: Employees may purchase life insurance in $10,000 increments up to a maximum of $500,000. Dependent coverage is also available. Rates are determined based on the age of the employee/dependent and coverage.
- Employer Match 401k: This plan is available to all full-time and part-time employees upon completing one year of continuous employment and 1200 hours in the last year. Enrollment is automatic unless opted out.
Ask About Our Mental Health Careers Today
At Montare Behavioral Health, we value our employees and provide them with comprehensive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being. We are committed to providing a positive work environment for all our employees, and we strive to create a culture of teamwork and collaboration. We believe that a happy and healthy workforce leads to better patient care and outcomes.
As a member of the Montare Behavioral Health team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of those suffering from mental health conditions. You will work alongside highly skilled and compassionate professionals who are dedicated to giving the best possible care to our patients. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the healthcare field, we encourage you to apply for one of our open mental health careers at Montare Behavioral Health. We look forward to hearing from you!